Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Independence Day


Happy weekend fellas!


So what do you plan for today, friends? Spent your time with your family or cooking for dinner? Whatever do you do, don't forget to drink plenty of water, ok? It's good for support your day. 



Today I fully worked with my computer. I have a deadline to design a mini trailer for a drama in my church. Do you wanna know what's the title? It was "Awas, Ada Jepang!" (in English you can read it with "Watch out! There are Japanese!"). So this is the snapshot of the mini trailer..

I'll tell you a little bit about the story. The drama, "Awas, Ada Jepang!" tells about some people who tried to seize the independent of their country. Male or female, adult to kids, striving to repelled Japanese from their country. Everybody's looking for a happy ending, and so do we. We're looking for the truly independent.

As you know before, my country, Indonesia was a Japan colonized. On August 17th, 2011 later, my country will celebrate the 66th Independence Day. I'm so proud that today I'm still be the Indonesian citizen. Even more proud because I know my country still independent till today. Have you proud with your country, guys? I hope so..:)

Hey, it's 1:52 PM here, I think I have to continue my task, so see you later and take care friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Gratis Berlangganan Artikel dari Purple Kite Via Email, Join Now!